Best Bluetooth transmitters
Bluetooth has conquered almost all fields these days, and there are very few devices that are not equipped with it. Phones, tablets, laptops, audio systems, and almost everything you can think of has Bluetooth, but you have to admit that it is one of the best things that happened to us in the modern age. The technology has been around for many years, but it is still a piece of technology that we use on a daily basis.
Bluetooth is a kind of wireless transmission that we use mostly in our homes and in our cars. At least that is where I use it. People use it primarily for music and other small electronic devices such as phones and headphones. As for the Bluetooth transmitter, it is a technology that builds some cordless bridges between devices and allows them to make a smooth connection. The most popular use of a Bluetooth transmitter is the one in which one of the devices does not come with Bluetooth technology. For example, some audio systems are not equipped with it, so people connect Bluetooth transmitter and receivers.
You have to admit that a Bluetooth transmitter is a very convenient device. It allows you to enjoy your media the way you want. However, these devices are usually short range. Apparently, they do not work if the distance between the devices exceeds 30 feet. If your house is too large or if you crossing the fence to your neighbor, the music will stop. Even so, the convenience of a Bluetooth transmitter makes us buy it anyway.
The benefits of a Bluetooth transmitter
If you are looking for reasons why you should invest in the best Bluetooth transmitter, then you should probably stick around. I am sure that you will find such a small device most useful. Here are a few Bluetooth transmitter benefits that you will be able to enjoy every day:
- You can transfer files without a cord – Bluetooth is a part of a broader wireless technology, and ever since wireless technology is around, very few people prefer USB storage sticks or data cords. Why would you if you have Bluetooth, right? You can use the transmitter to transfer all kinds of files from one device to another without a cord or any physical contact. The speed is more than satisfactory. For example, if your PC has Bluetooth capabilities, and your laptop as well, you can move files from one to the other without using the internet. Neat, right?
- You can use it for tethering – most people tether using a WiFi connection or a hotspot, but that is actually more power consuming, especially when we are talking about phones. Bluetooth tethering is underestimated, to be honest. At the same time, some people believe that a Bluetooth connection and a WLAN connection cannot coexist. In reality, they can coexist just fine. Some planning is required, but that is easy to achieve.
- You can enjoy a multitude of accessories – one of the most significant benefits of a Bluetooth transmitter is that you can connect accessories to pretty much anything. Personally, I have Bluetooth headphones for my computer, a mouse, a keyboard, and a printer, but you can also pair audio systems, music players, speakers, and so much more. They all use the same Bluetooth device, and I have to admit that it is very convenient. The lack of cords, to be honest, is fantastic.
How to choose the best Bluetooth transmitter?
Now that you decided that you want a Bluetooth transmitter, you need to make sure that you purchase the right thing. You would be surprised how many people bought the wrong thing and sent it back. That is because people usually make a blind purchase, as in they do not read the specifications. With that in mind, here is what you need to consider before you hit that buy button.
- The range of transmission – this is the first thing you need to check before you buy a product. Depending on where you want to use Bluetooth transmitter, you need a specific range. What you should know is that the best Bluetooth transmitters have a range of about 30 feet.
- Corded or battery powered – depending on what you expect from your Bluetooth transmitter, you should know that you can go for a wireless or a wired device. If you use the transmitter at home, a battery-powered Bluetooth transmitter seems like overkill. You do not move it around much anyway. However, if you want a portable Bluetooth transmitter, a battery-powered model is ideal.
- Battery life – if you do decide to buy a battery powered Bluetooth transmitter, the battery life is crucial. Charging time is just as important. I think that a battery that does not last long is useless, and it beats the whole purpose of wireless. Read the specifications before you buy a particular product and make sure that the battery lasts long enough.
- Pairing abilities – first of all, we need to make a clear distinction between connection and pairing. The connection will break every time you turn off one or both devices that are connected. The pairing, on the other hand, is made only once, and then when you turn on the devices, they will be automatically paired. At least that it is the ideal scenario. A Bluetooth transmitter without that capability is not very convenient, and you should always choose one that has this feature.
- Design – depending on where you use the Bluetooth transmitter, you may need a particular design. For example, if you want to plug it in at the back of your computer, a small one with a jack is ideal. It does not occupy much However, if you want to put it on your desk, you can go for a flat Bluetooth transmitter.
- Compatibility – I find it very strange that in this day and age compatibility is still an issue, but that is not my call. That is why before you purchase a product, you should check to see if it is compatible with your devices. Fortunately, manufacturers hate the compatibility issue just as much as anyone, and they do their best to produce Bluetooth transmitters that can be paired with almost anything.
What are the best Bluetooth transmitters?
Now that we got to the buying part, you should be okay as long as you use all the information I provided above. You could also read some Bluetooth transmitters reviews online to see what people bought and how they work for them. To make things easier, below you will find three excellent products that I am sure you will find most useful. Whichever one you choose, you will be happy with your choice.
TaoTronics Wireless Portable Bluetooth Transmitter
The Bluetooth transmitter from TaoTronics seems to be one of the best-selling Bluetooth transmitters online. It is easy to see why. It is compact and lightweight, which makes it incredibly portable. You can use it for multiple devices such as your TV, PC, all audio devices. However, you cannot pair it with phone and tablets. If you are looking to connect those two, you need to look some more.
This Bluetooth is easy and fast to connect. You just insert the 3.5mm jack in the device of your choosing, and you can use it right away. The intuitive installation allows the transmitter to connect with headphones, speakers, soundbars in just an instant. As for the range of transmission, this small device has a 33-feet range. It is more than enough in most cases.
One of the things that you are going to love about this Bluetooth transmitter is that it is compatible with pretty much anything. The sound quality is flawless, and the delay is close to non-existent. The TaoTronics transmitter uses a battery to run. While it is a compact model, the battery can provide up to 7-8 hours of audio playback, and it can stay on standby about 140 hours. The one thing that I do not like about this product is that it has a very short cable. That may make the setup a bit difficult in some cases. Other than that, for the money you are paying, you get an excellent product.
Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver and Transmitter
The Bluetooth device from Mpow is yet another product that I think you will enjoy very much. It is both a receiver and a transmitter, which gives you more options to use it. I have a similar device in my car, and all that I can say is that it works very well. I am very satisfied with it. I am sure you will be too.
You can use the Mpow device to pair pretty much anything. Headphones, speakers, audio system, and pretty much everything in your home can enjoy a stable connection with your phone, tablet, laptop, or other devices. The pair is easy to make, and once it is made, you do not have to repeat it. The connection can be broken, but breaking the pair needs to be done manually. The device will automatically pair with the last device. Another feature that I like is that you can connect two sets of headphones, for example. It is a useful feature, but you need to select the mode before using it that way.
The Mpow Bluetooth transmitter has a built-in microphone that you can use in your car for hands-free calls. The volume can be adjusted directly on the device, and you also have play/pause buttons. The range of connectivity on this device is 33 feet. As for battery life, the Mpow can transmit for up to 12 hours.
Airgine Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver
Last but not least, the Airgine Bluetooth device is another excellent option you can go for. I really like the round design on this one, and the on/off button makes it look charming. I know that it may seem superficial, but I find it lovely.
Just as the title suggests, this device is both a transmitter and a receiver, which means that it is incredibly versatile. It is compatible with virtually any device you may have. As for the range of connectivity, the Airgine Bluetooth device works as long the paired devices are no more than 33 feet apart. The pairing is done automatically with the last paired device.
The battery life is pretty satisfactory. Once it is fully charged, the device can run for up to 6 hours. On standby, however, it can stay up to 400 hours. The charging time is short. The only drawback to this model is that it may seem a bit difficult to set up at first. Do not get me wrong, it is compatible with a vast variety of devices, but the setup is a bit tricky. Even so, the manual will help you overcome this issue, and you should be using it easily afterward. Even so, I still think it is one of the best Bluetooth transmitters.
Of all three products, my personal favorite is the Mpow Bluetooth 4.1 Receiver and Transmitter. It is a versatile device that pairs immediately. It is easy to set up, and the battery life is pretty impressive. The design is also elegant, and I like the fact that is compact. In my opinion, this is one of the best Bluetooth transmitters you can find in this price range.
It would be a pity to not take advantage of modern technology. Most importantly, you can connect the new to the old, and that is why I love Bluetooth devices. They are basic items, but they change a lot of things around the house. One of the Bluetooth transmitters above will meet your standards for sure, and no matter which one you choose, you will enjoy it immensely. Click here to buy on Amazon
- The History of Usb Bluetooth Transmitter Refuted
- Why Everyone Is Mistaken Regarding Fm Radio Transmitter
- iphone fm transmitter
- Introducing Iphone Radio Transmitter
- The Benefits of Bluetooth Converter
- What Experts Are Not Saying About Radio Transmitter for Car and What It Means For You
- The Recently Leaked Secrets to Bluetooth Transmitter for Car Uncovered
- One of the Most Disregarded Options for Audio Transmitter
- Want to Know More About Mp3 Transmitter?
- The Bluetooth Tv Transmitter Chronicles
- The Benefits of Bluetooth Dongle for Tv
- Uncommon Article Gives You the Facts on Fm Transmitter Iphone That Only a Few People Know Exist
- The Tried and True Method for Tv Bluetooth Transmitter in Step by Step Detail
- Purchasing 3.5 Mm Bluetooth Transmitter
- The Undeniable Reality About Best Bluetooth Fm Transmitter That Nobody Is Telling You
- Best Bluetooth Transmitter for Tv at a Glance
- Usb Bluetooth Audio Receiver Secrets That No One Else Knows About
- Un-Answered Questions Into Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver Disclosed
- Things You Should Know About Bluetooth Tv Adapter
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Wireless Fm Transmitter
- Bluetooth Receiver for Car Explained
- Uncommon Article Gives You the Facts on Car Bluetooth Adapter That Only a Few People Know Exist
- Techniques for Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter Only Handful of People Know About
- A Fool’s Handbook to Best Fm Transmitter
- Kids, Work and Car Fm Transmitter
- Things You Should Know About Fm Transmitter Bluetooth
- Who’s Concerned About Bluetooth Adapter for Tv and Why You Should Care
- The Indisputable Truth About Bluetooth Adapter for Car That Nobody Is Sharing With You
- What Bluetooth Car Adapter Is – and What it Is Not
- Purchasing Fm Transmitter for Car
- The Key to Successful Bluetooth Transmitter
- The Bluetooth Transmitter for Tv Cover Up
- The Bluetooth Audio Transmitter Stories
- Bluetooth Fm Transmitter Secrets That No One Else Knows About
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Fm Transmitter